Optional auto insurance coverages include:

One. Uninsured Motorist Property Damage. This covers your car if someone hits you who doesn't have insurance. It is option but we highly recommend it for the little extra that it costs.

Two. Comprehensive. This covers your car for things like theft or vandalism other than collision. It is usually required if you are financing your car.

Three. Collision. This covers your car if you crash into
something. Like Comprehensive, it's usually required by the financing company or bank.

Four. Rental Reimbursement. It pays for a rental while your car is in the shop after an accident.

And Five. Towing or Roadside Assistance. Check with your agent. This coverage varies from $50 maximum reimbursement to full no out-of-pocket roadside service.